Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Day 86

Hehe. Here's my excuse. I'm not done!

It took all day to edit Chapter 3. It's amazing how reworking it with a clear and sound mind actually helped me elucidate some of the weird parts of the data. On the other hand, that it actually happened made me feel really lucky. I'm sure I was certain (haha) for a while that nothing would make the data sound short of crappy experimental procedure. I made a couple of new graphs, fixed a few old ones, put in the missing section (very short), and nudged everything into good English.

I think I can actually present this chapter without meekly hiding my face behind a billboard.

I beat the page-per-day marker. Haha.

2 more chapters to go. Chapter 4 is kinda wishy-washy so hopefully I will have success toughening it up. I feel a little more confident now that I've gotten over the Chapter 3 hump. And I think I got over it well. Chapter 5 is a handwavy visions chapter. This chapter just needs to sound good and doesn't need deep data support.

Both better get done tomorrow. No excuses. I need time to start working on slides!

My boss will just get it when everybody else gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment