Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 94

Today I completed my preliminary defense. That's right. I completed it. And now.... I can set up a defense date!!!

Of course, I was nervous about the whole thing. I had no idea what to expect. The whole thing went down in an unexpected way. One professor completely rejects the literature. Went on and on about the literature must be wrong. Okay. One professor offered very good advice on data I already have. He believes I should be able to extract more information from them. One professor was completely silent. Hmm. I wonder who that was. Although, the silence was surprising.

I'm almost home free. Almost. Still need to revise the thesis, do some extra analysis, set a defense date, defend, and throw a party. Hey, I think I will actually become a doctor soon!

So relieved. And brainfried. Time to cheer for Tim. Go Tim Go. You can do it!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! btw i just attended my graduation ceremony for my masters, and boy do those phd robes look cool :P something to look forward to :)

    ReplyDelete