Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 75

Finished my last day of data collection. Sort of. Pick up my samples tomorrow morning, download and process the data.... go on vacation?

I've given up. The data is what it is. I just hope I can finish writing but more importantly, create a presentation that is able to sell the work I've done. Market it worthy of a degree.

Goals for vacation week? Process the data, finish the plots, write soooomething. If I thought I could reach any goal, I would finish writing my thesis over vacation. But I'm gonna set things low. Do sooooomething.

Right, I have data that won't be in tomorrow. I've outsourced some work to the post-doc. Thank you thank you thank you. I have to write that in after I get back. My brain is fried. I'm babbling.

I made my title page today. It looks pro. I almost believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment