Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 67

Another chapter complete! Only half a chapter to go! Of course, ideally, I would be all done writing by next Friday so I can go on vacation without doing work. But, do I really deserve a vacation now? During crunch time? Doesn't matter because my outsourced data will be taken during vacation week. Which means when I get back, I'll have only a few days to write it all in. I'm hoping to turn in my draft by 9/1, though latest deadline is 9/3. If I want to give my advisor a first look through, I should have it done even before 9/1! Ug. She probably won't care. I'll do it over the weekend. When I need to finish my contract job too. I'll be making slides over vacation.

After my prelim, I intend to jet to Cali. If I have passed my prelim, great! A couple days of not thinking about it! If I have failed, well, I'll just procrastinate on fixing it. If it's conditional pass, I'll be freaking out. But I will still not worry about it for a few days in Cali.

No comments:

Post a Comment