Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 51

This is a late post. I actually started writing another chapter yesterday (Day 51) but since I have a habit of just sleeping my computer, IT'S ALL GONE! No, not the whole thesis. Just the new chapter. Gahhhhhhhhh. Plus, I came into lab this morning to see my synthesis, once again, misbehaved itself.

On the other plus side, advisor says I should schedule my prelims.
On the minus side, I want to do mid-Sept and defend in early Oct but one committee member is unavailable in Sept.
On the plus side, I got permission to go on vacation in late August.
On another plus side, I got fantastic new data for my old paper.
On the minus side, my advisor doesn't read my emails.
But on the plus side, she did read my email asking for vacation.

I will write again what I wrote yesterday. After I fix the fiasco that are my experiments. Is that grammatically correct?

No comments:

Post a Comment