Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 44

Darn. I wrote an entire subsection today and there's no change in the page length! If only I followed the suggestion for word count.... I guess it's about time that all those blank spaces from the oversized images not properly formatting should come back and get me.

I actually feel better now that I've written some more of the thesis. I think tomorrow, I should be able to finish the chapter! This is the intro chapter, so it shouldn't be hugely long. And I don't want to bore my reader or myself. Yeah right.

2 comments:

  1. When you finish a chapter, even in unadulterated word-vomit form, you need to party hard afterwards. For example, make tons of ice cream and then eat it.

    I bet whiskey ice cream could be really good.

    cf

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo how about bailey's ice cream?! i'm definitely pro ice cream :D

    ReplyDelete