Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 2

Today is day 2. Instead of working on my thesis some more, I've now spent at least an hour figuring out
  1. how to publish only graphs on Google Spreadsheets such that the chart automatically updates when new data is added
  2. whether I should start another low-audience blog to clutter up cyberspace
Well, the answer to number 2 is clearly yes. So here it is. The graph will update as I write. Or not write. I have no idea when the end will come. With my lack of motivation and interest, it is sheer willpower that will get me to graduation.

RAWR.

Leave some comments. I'll read them because I'm always looking for a way to procrastinate.

6 comments:

  1. do these written pages incl the title page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope. i'm starting with chapter 2. these pages are single spaced with paragraph breaks and do not include the bibliography.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should make the y-axis characters or words instead of pages. I wrote about 60 pages of my thesis in 10 seconds when I changed the spacing from 1.5 to double!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dude this is an awesome idea! like so i don't have to actually talk to you (over googlechat anyways) :P can't believe 'where's my thesis' wasn't taken already :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. want a formatted word doc with built in reference links?

    ReplyDelete